Get up close with the rich and famous! Well, up close to their wax figures at least! Madame Tussauds Orlando is a fun way for the whole family to spend an afternoon. Take a break from the theme parks and visit this fun wax museum in central Florida.
Madame Tussauds Orlando: Quick Facts
- Hours: Monday- Friday 11-6, Saturday and Sunday 11-7
- Address: 8387 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
- Directions: Madame Tussauds Orlando is located on International Drive in the ICON Park Complex (formerly known ICON Orlando 360). For guests staying on International Drive, Madame Tussauds Orlando is a short drive. The Orange County Convention Center is 1.3 miles from the attraction.
Tickets start at $31.95 per person but you can bundle with other attractions at ICON Park for the best deal. SEALIFE Aquarium, The Wheel and Legoland admission are all available to bundle for savings.
Discounts are available for Florida Residents.
How much time do you need to spend at the wax museum?
It takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour to complete a visit at Madame Tussauds; however, you may take as little or as long as you need to experience the entire attraction. We went on a Wednesday afternoon and it wasn’t busy at all so we didn’t have to wait our turn with the wax figures and we could take our time making our way through the museum.
Is Madame Tussauds worth visiting?
Madame Tussaud’s is definitely worth visiting. My husband, our 7 year old daughter and I had a lot of fun checking out the wax figures and taking selfies with the famous statues. We bought our tickets the night before and bundled it with the SEALIFE Aquarium, which is in the same building at ICON park.
If you want to take a break from the theme parks and cool off with some indoor activities I definitely recommend a visit to Madame Tussaud’s Orlando. There is free parking in the near by car lot and lots of activities at the ICON park complex.
Because of Covi-19 the “Wax Hands” Experience where you can make a mold of your hand in dipped wax, is closed.
Wax figures on display:
- Presidents of the USA: Barak Obama, Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln, George Washintgon.
- DC Comic Book Heros: Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Superman, Batman, The Flash.
- Hollywood Celebrities: Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Emma Watson, Ryan Reynolds, Oprah.
- Athletes: Peyton Manning, Shaq, Tiger Woods, Dan Marino.
- Singers: JLo, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson, Pitbull, Miley Cyrus.
- And many, many, more!
The Justice League interactive “call for heros” area was fun for kids. There are mini challenges at each of the wax figure stations where you solve clues to activate lights and sounds.
FAQ About Madame Tussauds Orlando
Each figure costs an average of $300 000 and takes several weeks of labor to create.
The Madam Tussauds in London is known as the best wax figure museum, but the Orlando one is still great and good fun for the whole family.
You’re not supposed to but no one is there to stop you from doing it, or at least they turn a blind eye.
No, regular clothes that you would wear in public or to a theme park are appropriate.
Have you visited Madame Tussauds in Orlando? Let me know about your experience in the comments!
Leave a Reply